Saturday, January 10, 2009

Slumdog millionaire

is the first movie I watched for 2009 :) and you have not watched it yet I HIGHLY recommend that you should.

It's a bit hard for me to pin point why I like this movie so much. In a way I was touched by the loving relationship of Jamal and Salim along side of the hardship and the unthinkable abuse that they had to go through as kids of the slumps. This movie reminds me so much of Salam Bombay!. I think the survival of these kids are truly amazing.

Jamal, Lathika and Salim
I hope this movie wins the oscar and Danny Boyle wins the Best director award :)

My Fav in the movie- he's so cute!!!

Anyway if you have not watched it yet- what are you waiting for?!?!?!

I think I am going to watch the Wrestler next ;) I can't believe is that tacky mickey rourke acting but I still wanna watch it :P. The preview looked so good.




No comments: