Saturday, January 10, 2009

BOO!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

So looks like I've survived the 1st week of 2009 (painfully). Can you believe it it's already 2009!!!!

Many thoughts have been running through my mind for these past couple of weeks - wondering about what was different last year (if at all) compared to the the year before, wondering if I've changed over the last 12 months, or whether or not i would have done some things differently and more so, how this year be for me.

Did I achieved my 2008 resolutions- well that's hard to answer because honestly speaking I have not made any new year's resolution since I left school in 2001! And this year will not different either. Seriously you don't need a new year to start making a difference right?!

But what has defined 2008?

i-a year of surprises - some good, some not so good. sometimes by others, and times, i have even surprised myself.
Jason Mraz concert was my favourite :) (i went for free too!)
ii-a year of new and old friends - some good, some not so good (?). =P
iii-a year of rediscovery of faith - all good =)
A piggy brooch that I heart so much
but most important of all, I thank my lucky stars because 2008 has reminded me over and over again, that I am constantly surrounded by those dearest to me :)

I guess for 2009 I just want to be a better daughter, sister, friend, person.
XOXO.

No comments: