Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Is RED the new BLACK or just plain BAD!

Just like mood swings, I have colour swings! From time to time, ironic as this may sound, I would be experiencing some colour craze! Overall Blue would probably have to be my all time favourite, but I have had the Purple rush, the Green rush etc. Nowondays, Red to me seems to be the new Black! Just 6 months ago, I daringly bought a RED LIPSTICK! But only started wearing it like a couple months ago (it took me alot of guts ok!).

So last Friday, while I was walking on Elizabeth st, with my dear friend *Siew Leng*, I came across a pair this really hot red high heels. I went totally GA-GA over it and just had to go in to the shop and try it on. Man! It was sensational! Absafreakinglutely loved it! With me getting all over exited, *Siew Leng* and I had this conversation;

Moi: Ohmygod! Look how hot it is man! What do you reckon *Siew Leng*??
SL: mmm yeah, its ok lah.
Moi: Why lah?? Don't you think so?? I don't think my mother would agree with me in a pair of red shoes though.
SL: Yeah, I think I would have to agree with your mother. Its very ermm, very ah, ST.KILDA type lor!
Moi: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohmygod! Was I just being compared to a prostitute!!! LOL! Is Red shoes really that bad??

Anyway,with a comment like that, I ended up buying a pair of black mary janes instead ;)

Of course my revenge to her was to blog this out and refer to her by chinese name *Siew Leng*. She hates her chinese name. hehehehe ;) SiewLeng,SiewLeng,SiewLeng!!!!!!!! HA! Padan Muka. Anyway see you tommorow yeah..Siew Leng!

6 comments:

Merv Kwok said...

Red shoes are always a lil outstanding. They go well with a loud outfit and generally look good if you're out dancing or partying. However, they're not easily matched with more timid outfits.

Guess that's why red shoes get equated to prostitutes hehe

ateegoy said...

thats true mr kwok, but i still want them and yet at the same time don't want to be associated with hookers!!!! HOW?!?!!.....:P

Anonymous said...

u buy them cause u want them, and you wear them beacause you can. if ppl wanna associate, then hey, they're just jealous. be outrageous, be loud, be the center of attention, be YOU!

ateegoy said...

ha. salami lama is that you??

Anonymous said...

it might b gorgeous, just mite b.. ;)

ateegoy said...

yeah? you reckon i'll look good in red ;p ;)