Monday, July 24, 2006

Live,Love,Dream

HA! I tagged this off fonfon.
Fon: is this suppose to tittled- Live, Love, Dream???
Anyway here goes;

20 years ago (1986-age 3+)
-I was happy in Kemaman.
-I loved my smelly blanket and pillow.
-I dreamt of green witch from Wizard of Oz and that scared crap out of me- BIG TIME!!!.

15 years ago (1991-age 8+)
-I was still in Kemaman and loving it.
-I started loving chocolates.
-I dreamt of orang minyak-scary little dwarfs.

10 years ago (1996-age 13+)
-Hated and wanted to leave Kemaman- thought all the cool teenagers lived in KL.
-Loved jambu (guava) because I had a major crush on the Jambu Shop boy.
-I dreamt of making it big- In what?? Don't know..;p.

5 years ago (2001-age 18+)
-I moved to bloody Subang Jaya and was missing Kemaman more than anything else.
-I hated the world after finding out that there was a tumour in my dad's colon.
-That just gave me nothing but nightmares.

3 years ago(2003-age 20+)
-I lived in Melbourne and loved it.
-I loved my life.
-I dreamt of me falling from a from the sky and into the sea.

Last year (2005-age 22+)
-I lived in Melbourne-Hawthorn.
-I liked a boy.
-I dreamt about the future.

This year (2006-age23+)
-I am living in Melbourne-Diamond Creek.
-The boy I liked broke my heart.
-My dreams are shattered like a broken glass.

Yesterday (July25 2006)
-I stayed over at Ker Hui's.
-I loved the previous night out with Kerhui,Selina,Anu,Huey Yee,Julia and Sidney.
-I forgot to dream.

Today (July 26 2006)
-I am still alive (with a slight hangover).
-The boy whom I liked and broke my heart rang me out of the blue at 1.30 in the morning.
-Too tired to dream.

Tomorrow (July 27 2006)
-I hope I will stay alive.
-I hope I will be loved.
-I hope I will dream of all the good times.

Next year (2007-age 24)
-I hope to live strong.
-I hope to love love.
-I hope I will dream of good things.

5-10 years from now (you do the math)
-I will live life.
-I will love and be loved.
-I will dream of my past and its ups and downs and smile to myself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A real "I am woman, hear me roar" moment. Women!!

LeperColony said...

"I am still alive". Hilarious. Of course, if you weren't, the rest would make somewhat less sense.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»