Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just Like Magic....

So today, towards the end of the day, an email came in at work about the restructuring of the East Coast Finance Team. I knew it was coming , I've been "warned" and yet I couldn't help it but to feel a lil' shocked when I read the email. I guess the email sort of like officiates the reality huh? ;)

Aah, changes......

I can't decide whether I like change or not. Well, I guess it depends on the outcome either way. But change itself? Hrm. Some thought required.

I suppose that while it adds colour to the mundane of the daily routine, most people fear change for the unpredictability of it's outcome. Well, the higher the risk, the greater the reward, right? No pain, no gain?

But like it or not, change is inevitable. we can only keep our fingers crossed.

As so many have rightfully pointed out, what matters is that you live in the moment. The present. Right here. Right now.

Right. Will have to work on that. =)

No comments: